Turn North: A Jesus Girl's Guide to College (2nd Ed)
TURN NORTH is a book created for girls heading to college. It is packed with information to help you transition into this exciting, but sometimes scary new world that is college life. Our prayer is this little book will help you navigate college as a girl who loves Jesus. The book is under 100 pages (we know you are busy!) and includes 12 short chapters of content plus reflection/discussion questions. As part of the book preparation, we also surveyed over 325 college girls from over 250 colleges and universities around the country. Each chapter in the book contains "advice from your older sister" with things they wish they had known when they started college. It is perfect to read on your own or with a group of friends.
- Freedom, Intentionality & Boundary Lines
- Homesick and finding a new tribe
- Who do you say God is?
- Always remember WHO you are and WHOSE you are
- Exploring your calling
- The Battlefield of college campus
- Relationships and dating
- Loving and serving others
- Time management and time with God
- Technology – for better or for worse
- Take care of yourself, be grateful, and enjoy the journey
- Rest and reflection